- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites?
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
Non-stop dogwear collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, physical address)
- Order information (product purchases) for our customers
- On site behavior (product clicks, product viewed, products added and removed from cart, checkout started, form completed) for visitors
- Job application and resume for job applicants
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Non-stop dogwear with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Fill an application form on our website.
- Complete a contact form.
How will we use your data?
Non-stop dogwear collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Log in to your account
- Target you with the relevant advertisement
How we share your personal data?
We may disclose your personal data with the following categories of recipients, to the extent necessary for the purposes mentioned above:
- To other companies within Non-stop dogwear group to the extent that this is necessary for internal administrative purposes.
- To our suppliers (such as suppliers of website and IT systems) for the purposes mentioned above. We will enter into agreements with relevant suppliers to ensure that they do not process the data for purposes other than as described in this privacy notice.
- To authorities and third parties if required by law.
- To our advisors and business partners to the extent required to operate our business in a manner common in our industry, which may also include third parties in connection with possible mergers or acquisitions of our business.
- To our shipping providers if you have an order shipped from our website.
- To our payment providers if you purchase on our website.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes listed above. Some of the criteria that we use to determine when to delete your data are:
- We store data for as long as required by law, such as storing transactional data about your purchases for five years pursuant to the Norwegian Bookkeeping Act.
- We store data based on your consent (such as for sending out newsletters and promotions) until you withdraw your consent (unsubscribe).
- We store data about customers, suppliers, models, influencers, and other business partners as long as we have a relationship or an ongoing dialogue with the person or business concerned. We may also need to store the data for a further period, e.g. due to complaint and limitation periods.
- We store data received in relation to a recruitment process up to 6 months after the recruitment process is completed (but longer if you are hired). We may request the applicant's consent to store the personal data for a longer period.
Non-stop dogwear would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Non-stop dogwear from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Non-stop dogwear would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request Non-stop dogwear for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Non-stop dogwear correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Non-stop dogwear to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Non-stop dogwear erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Non-stop dogwear restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Non-stop dogwear's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Non-stop dogwear transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping your order.
- Keeping your language and shipping country preferences.
- Keeping your measurement unit preference.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Sharing your product clicks and visit.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Necessary: Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Preferences: Preference cookies enable the website to remember information to customize how the website looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language, or color theme.
Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us